Stormy Weather Arts Festival Artist
I'm honored to be chosen as the official artist for the 30th Anniversary, Stormy Weather Arts Festival in Cannon Beach, Oregon. I created the original painting "Break In the Storm" (20x30 on wood), specifically for the festival poster. The original has already sold but is still on display at Archimedes Gallery in Cannon Beach.
"The Stormy Weather Arts Festival has been one of the Cannon Beach’s most popular events for over a quarter century and will celebrate its 30th anniversary November 3-5, 2017. Since its inception, the first weekend in November has been a celebration of the arts in Cannon Beach, where you can immerse yourself in the creative culture that has long been a part of this community. As in the beginning, the event still focuses on a wide range of visual and performing arts, offering the opportunity to meet artists and discuss their work, listen to local musicians, take in gallery events and experience why Cannon Beach has been recognized as one of “The 100 Best Art Towns in America.”
Archimedes Gallery is having a Stormy Weather Group Show opening Saturday Nov. 4th as part of the Stormy Weather Arts Festival. Featuring art by myself, Blaine Fontana, Nicole Gustafsson, Dan Hillier, Hollywood Indian, Josh Keyes, Brin Levinson and Teagan White. What a line up! How did I get in that mix? Super excited about this show, I'll be unveiling a bunch of new originals and releasing some new 9x12 prints, a little zine and some new Abel hats. I may also be doing a live art demo during the day. Last year was a jam packed house with delicious adult beverages on tap. We'd love to see you there!
WHAT: Stormy Weather Group Art Show
WHEN: Saturday, Nov 4th, 2017
WHERE: Archimedes Gallery
139 W 2nd Street, Suite 5
Cannon Beach, OR 97110
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
- New Mt. Rainier Print Release with Pnwonderland
- Print Release with Pnwonderland
- Dec. Art Shows in Hawaii
- Stormy Weather Arts Festival Artist
- 2016 Stormy Weather Art Festival
- Surf's Up Art Show July 8th
- New Screen Print "Humpy"
- Artist Residence at Prana
- New 8x10 Print "Northern Sol"
- New Limited Edition Prints on Wood Panels
- Festival Vagabonde: Bordeaux, France
- Art for REI Santa Monica
- Save The Waves Artwork
- Summit Artist Residency
- Artwork for the 2014 Reef Hawaiian Pro
- New Art at Wyland Gallery Haleiwa, North Shore
- Art Show Sept 6th, Carpinteria, CA
- Vagabonde Surf Art Festival, France
- Surf For Life Mural Project: Nicaragua
- New Big Prints - 24"x36"
- Fungus Fascination
- The Kelpafornia Series is Complete
- Fish Outta Water 037 and 038
- Skateboard Painting
- A Few New Paintings
- Sector 9 Artist Series Skateboards
- Art & Prints at Nikau Kai this Friday
- Heal the Bay Gala and Artwork
- Video: Heal the Bay Gala Artwork
- New 20x30in Bamboo Prints for Heal the Bay
- Video: Fish Outta Water for Surfrider San Diego Gala
- Video: Painting "Welcome to the Jungle"
- "Branching Out" at Art Whino April 13th
- Heal the Bay 2013 Partner Artist
- Dropping the Fear in 2013...
- Video: Time Lapse of a new Commission
- Video: Time Lapse of a Surfboard Painting
- Wedding Art
- Prints on Wood for Hurricane Sandy Relief
- Video: The Making of "Tropic Funk 1 & 2"
- National Cherry Blossom Festival Artwork
- Tru Protection Case Sneak Peek
- New Print for SurfAid Cup Malibu 2012
- Ventura Westside Artwalk :: July 21-22
- Print Release: Limited issue, 22-Color Print "The Island of Gratitude"
- Concrete Wave Magazine Cover, Article and 22 Color Print Release
- Create:Fixate show pics
- New November Art
- New Commission