New Screen Print "Humpy"
Here's our latest print. "Humpy" the Humpback Whale is an 18x24 inch, 2-color screen print on French Paper's recycled Speckletone paper. Complete with little flecks and specks of organic goodness to bring it all down to earth. You may be saying "I see 3 colors not 2!" Well you're correct. Except, that small patch of metallic isn't screen printed, it's hand stamped using a light golden ink that was made with real gold from Mr. T's chains... I think. Just a little something that adds to the value and uniqueness of this underwater beast.
And the greatest thing is, there are only 50 of these on planet earth. Signed and numbered and printed right here in Oregon by Fairweather Press.
Grab one HERE.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
- New Mt. Rainier Print Release with Pnwonderland
- Print Release with Pnwonderland
- Dec. Art Shows in Hawaii
- Stormy Weather Arts Festival Artist
- 2016 Stormy Weather Art Festival
- Surf's Up Art Show July 8th
- New Screen Print "Humpy"
- Artist Residence at Prana
- New 8x10 Print "Northern Sol"
- New Limited Edition Prints on Wood Panels
- Festival Vagabonde: Bordeaux, France
- Art for REI Santa Monica
- Save The Waves Artwork
- Summit Artist Residency
- Artwork for the 2014 Reef Hawaiian Pro
- New Art at Wyland Gallery Haleiwa, North Shore
- Art Show Sept 6th, Carpinteria, CA
- Vagabonde Surf Art Festival, France
- Surf For Life Mural Project: Nicaragua
- New Big Prints - 24"x36"
- Fungus Fascination
- The Kelpafornia Series is Complete
- Fish Outta Water 037 and 038
- Skateboard Painting
- A Few New Paintings
- Sector 9 Artist Series Skateboards
- Art & Prints at Nikau Kai this Friday
- Heal the Bay Gala and Artwork
- Video: Heal the Bay Gala Artwork
- New 20x30in Bamboo Prints for Heal the Bay
- Video: Fish Outta Water for Surfrider San Diego Gala
- Video: Painting "Welcome to the Jungle"
- "Branching Out" at Art Whino April 13th
- Heal the Bay 2013 Partner Artist
- Dropping the Fear in 2013...
- Video: Time Lapse of a new Commission
- Video: Time Lapse of a Surfboard Painting
- Wedding Art
- Prints on Wood for Hurricane Sandy Relief
- Video: The Making of "Tropic Funk 1 & 2"
- National Cherry Blossom Festival Artwork
- Tru Protection Case Sneak Peek
- New Print for SurfAid Cup Malibu 2012
- Ventura Westside Artwalk :: July 21-22
- Print Release: Limited issue, 22-Color Print "The Island of Gratitude"
- Concrete Wave Magazine Cover, Article and 22 Color Print Release
- Create:Fixate show pics
- New November Art
- New Commission