New 8x10 Print "Northern Sol"
As part of my new year resolution, I've cleared out the web store and discontinued all my best selling prints. My bank account is currently showing me the stupidity of that decision, but all good things must come to an end. So this year I'm going to be focused on releasing something new each month that's only available for a short period of time.
This is the January print "Northern Sol", it's 8x10 inches in size, hand-signed and comes shipped to your doorstep with a matte board backer in a crystal clear sleeve. Oh, and if you happen to live in 'Merica, I'll ship it off to you for FREE! Free is good.
"Northern Sol" will only be available until January 31st at midnight. Get the print HERE.
A little bit about this print:
The Pacific Northwest has a unique feeling about it... the way it smells, the way it rains, the way the trees drip with moss. And the coastline is fucking spectacular to put it simply. So much energy and rawness but also so much serenity. Sometimes there isn't a cloud in the sky and the wind is just a lazy offshore breeze. "Northern Sol" is one of those mystical days when the orange Sun hangs low in the sky and you never want get out of the water.
"The three great elemental sounds in nature are the sound of rain, the sound of wind in a primeval wood, and the sound of outer ocean on a beach." -Henry Beston
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
- "Life Wyldest" My big solo show
- New Mt. Rainier Print Release with Pnwonderland
- Print Release with Pnwonderland
- Dec. Art Shows in Hawaii
- Stormy Weather Arts Festival Artist
- 2016 Stormy Weather Art Festival
- Surf's Up Art Show July 8th
- New Screen Print "Humpy"
- Artist Residence at Prana
- New 8x10 Print "Northern Sol"
- New Limited Edition Prints on Wood Panels
- Festival Vagabonde: Bordeaux, France
- Art for REI Santa Monica
- Save The Waves Artwork
- Summit Artist Residency
- Artwork for the 2014 Reef Hawaiian Pro
- New Art at Wyland Gallery Haleiwa, North Shore
- Art Show Sept 6th, Carpinteria, CA
- Vagabonde Surf Art Festival, France
- Surf For Life Mural Project: Nicaragua
- New Big Prints - 24"x36"
- Fungus Fascination
- The Kelpafornia Series is Complete
- Fish Outta Water 037 and 038
- Skateboard Painting
- A Few New Paintings
- Sector 9 Artist Series Skateboards
- Art & Prints at Nikau Kai this Friday
- Heal the Bay Gala and Artwork
- Video: Heal the Bay Gala Artwork
- New 20x30in Bamboo Prints for Heal the Bay
- Video: Fish Outta Water for Surfrider San Diego Gala
- Video: Painting "Welcome to the Jungle"
- "Branching Out" at Art Whino April 13th
- Heal the Bay 2013 Partner Artist
- Dropping the Fear in 2013...
- Video: Time Lapse of a new Commission
- Video: Time Lapse of a Surfboard Painting
- Wedding Art
- Prints on Wood for Hurricane Sandy Relief
- Video: The Making of "Tropic Funk 1 & 2"
- National Cherry Blossom Festival Artwork
- Tru Protection Case Sneak Peek
- New Print for SurfAid Cup Malibu 2012
- Ventura Westside Artwalk :: July 21-22
- Print Release: Limited issue, 22-Color Print "The Island of Gratitude"
- Concrete Wave Magazine Cover, Article and 22 Color Print Release
- Create:Fixate show pics
- New November Art