The Kelpafornia Series is Complete
The third and final painting in the Kelpafornia series for Heal the Bay is finished. It looks like I was feelin' the colors of Autumn in this one.
As with the others, we've released "Kelpafornia 3" as an 18"x24" print on fine bamboo paper as well as a limited edition 20"x30" print mounted on a 3/4" bamboo plywood panel. But instead of an edition on 10 like the others, we're doing a timed release Oct 3 - Oct 11. So that means the edition size depends on how many prints are sold during that time period. They will be signed and numbered accordingly. And of course, 15% of all sales go directly to Heal the Bay to help keep that sand and salty water clean.
Get the 20"x30" "Kelpafornia 3, Bamboo print HERE> (Sorry, time is up)
***UPDATE: We still have a few of the "Kelpafornia 1" 20x30 inch print on bamboo plywood available HERE. Kelpafornia 2 and 3 are sold out.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
- New Mt. Rainier Print Release with Pnwonderland
- Print Release with Pnwonderland
- Dec. Art Shows in Hawaii
- Stormy Weather Arts Festival Artist
- 2016 Stormy Weather Art Festival
- Surf's Up Art Show July 8th
- New Screen Print "Humpy"
- Artist Residence at Prana
- New 8x10 Print "Northern Sol"
- New Limited Edition Prints on Wood Panels
- Festival Vagabonde: Bordeaux, France
- Art for REI Santa Monica
- Save The Waves Artwork
- Summit Artist Residency
- Artwork for the 2014 Reef Hawaiian Pro
- New Art at Wyland Gallery Haleiwa, North Shore
- Art Show Sept 6th, Carpinteria, CA
- Vagabonde Surf Art Festival, France
- Surf For Life Mural Project: Nicaragua
- New Big Prints - 24"x36"
- Fungus Fascination
- The Kelpafornia Series is Complete
- Fish Outta Water 037 and 038
- Skateboard Painting
- A Few New Paintings
- Sector 9 Artist Series Skateboards
- Art & Prints at Nikau Kai this Friday
- Heal the Bay Gala and Artwork
- Video: Heal the Bay Gala Artwork
- New 20x30in Bamboo Prints for Heal the Bay
- Video: Fish Outta Water for Surfrider San Diego Gala
- Video: Painting "Welcome to the Jungle"
- "Branching Out" at Art Whino April 13th
- Heal the Bay 2013 Partner Artist
- Dropping the Fear in 2013...
- Video: Time Lapse of a new Commission
- Video: Time Lapse of a Surfboard Painting
- Wedding Art
- Prints on Wood for Hurricane Sandy Relief
- Video: The Making of "Tropic Funk 1 & 2"
- National Cherry Blossom Festival Artwork
- Tru Protection Case Sneak Peek
- New Print for SurfAid Cup Malibu 2012
- Ventura Westside Artwalk :: July 21-22
- Print Release: Limited issue, 22-Color Print "The Island of Gratitude"
- Concrete Wave Magazine Cover, Article and 22 Color Print Release
- Create:Fixate show pics
- New November Art
- New Commission