Heal the Bay Gala and Artwork
Holy Smokes! I felt some serious love from Heal the Bay last week at their annual fundraiser gala, "Bring Back the Beach." As 2013 Partner Artist, I donated the artwork to to be used for this years' event as well as the original painting to be be auctioned off along with some prints on Bamboo Plywood. The artwork was EVERYWHERE! Name badges, wall mural, signage, Giant LCD screen, Tribute Journals... Pretty cool. "Kelpafornia 2" is the second in a series of 3 paintings for our Heal the Bay Partner Artist campaign this year. Read more about the partnership HERE. Pretty happy with how the silent auction went, the paintings and prints raised several thousand dollars for Heal the Bay. A massive thanks to all the folks at Heal the Bay for supporting my art! Here's some pics...
Huge mural at the Gala
My super sexy woman checkin out the art auction table
Tribute Journals on all the tables with my art on the cover.
Gala Tribute Journal
A pretty amazing shout out in the Tribute Journal, thanks for the love Heal the Bay!
And a full page ad.
Actress Amy Smart checkin out my art
The place was jammed packed... and a $500 a plate, they pulled in some decent mula just from tickets.
Ziggy Marley was jammin'
>> Buy Heal the Bay prints and products in my STORE
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
- "Life Wyldest" My big solo show
- New Mt. Rainier Print Release with Pnwonderland
- Print Release with Pnwonderland
- Dec. Art Shows in Hawaii
- Stormy Weather Arts Festival Artist
- 2016 Stormy Weather Art Festival
- Surf's Up Art Show July 8th
- New Screen Print "Humpy"
- Artist Residence at Prana
- New 8x10 Print "Northern Sol"
- New Limited Edition Prints on Wood Panels
- Festival Vagabonde: Bordeaux, France
- Art for REI Santa Monica
- Save The Waves Artwork
- Summit Artist Residency
- Artwork for the 2014 Reef Hawaiian Pro
- New Art at Wyland Gallery Haleiwa, North Shore
- Art Show Sept 6th, Carpinteria, CA
- Vagabonde Surf Art Festival, France
- Surf For Life Mural Project: Nicaragua
- New Big Prints - 24"x36"
- Fungus Fascination
- The Kelpafornia Series is Complete
- Fish Outta Water 037 and 038
- Skateboard Painting
- A Few New Paintings
- Sector 9 Artist Series Skateboards
- Art & Prints at Nikau Kai this Friday
- Heal the Bay Gala and Artwork
- Video: Heal the Bay Gala Artwork
- New 20x30in Bamboo Prints for Heal the Bay
- Video: Fish Outta Water for Surfrider San Diego Gala
- Video: Painting "Welcome to the Jungle"
- "Branching Out" at Art Whino April 13th
- Heal the Bay 2013 Partner Artist
- Dropping the Fear in 2013...
- Video: Time Lapse of a new Commission
- Video: Time Lapse of a Surfboard Painting
- Wedding Art
- Prints on Wood for Hurricane Sandy Relief
- Video: The Making of "Tropic Funk 1 & 2"
- National Cherry Blossom Festival Artwork
- Tru Protection Case Sneak Peek
- New Print for SurfAid Cup Malibu 2012
- Ventura Westside Artwalk :: July 21-22
- Print Release: Limited issue, 22-Color Print "The Island of Gratitude"
- Concrete Wave Magazine Cover, Article and 22 Color Print Release
- Create:Fixate show pics
- New November Art