Art Show: Summer Aloha Reception, July 8th, Kauai
"Please join us for our Summer Artist Reception on the beautiful south shore of Kaua'i. Hawaiian Salt is an artist collective featuring one of a kind t-shirts and apparel, hand printed in small batches, locally designed and produced jewelry by some of Hawaii's finest jewelry artisans; and fine art featuring the amazing surf and ocean inspired art of Wade Koniakowsky, Troy Carney, Glenn Gavett, Erik Abel, Drew Brophy, Ron Croci and David Pu'u."
WHERE: Hawaiian Salt, Kukui'ula Village, 2829 Ala kalanilaumaka St, Kauai, HI.
WHEN: Artist Reception, Friday, July 8th, 5-9pm. Pupus, live music and an hourly raffle with proceeds going to support the arts program at Koloa Elementary School.
Here's a peek at the new work that just shipped off to the show. 5 new originals with a colorful wave style I've been playing with as well as 2 new, 10"x8" digital prints on card stock, hand signed, in several different color ways, 25 of each design. Contact the gallery if you are interested in any of these pieces. Phone: 808.742.6030
“Sun Lines” $350 Acrylic and mixed media on wood, 12"x21" Erik Abel, 2011
“Swell Angle 1” $350 Acrylic and mixed media on wood, rounded corners, black edges 10"x28" Erik Abel, 2011
“Swell Angle 2” $125 Acrylic and mixed media on wood, rounded corners, black edges 7.5"x7.5" Erik Abel, 2011
“Swell Angle 3” $125 Acrylic and mixed media on wood,7.5"x7.5" Erik Abel, 2011
“Swell Angle 4” $125 Acrylic and mixed media on wood, 7.5"x7.5" Erik Abel, 2011
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
- "Life Wyldest" My big solo show
- New Mt. Rainier Print Release with Pnwonderland
- Print Release with Pnwonderland
- Dec. Art Shows in Hawaii
- Stormy Weather Arts Festival Artist
- 2016 Stormy Weather Art Festival
- Surf's Up Art Show July 8th
- New Screen Print "Humpy"
- Artist Residence at Prana
- New 8x10 Print "Northern Sol"
- New Limited Edition Prints on Wood Panels
- Festival Vagabonde: Bordeaux, France
- Art for REI Santa Monica
- Save The Waves Artwork
- Summit Artist Residency
- Artwork for the 2014 Reef Hawaiian Pro
- New Art at Wyland Gallery Haleiwa, North Shore
- Art Show Sept 6th, Carpinteria, CA
- Vagabonde Surf Art Festival, France
- Surf For Life Mural Project: Nicaragua
- New Big Prints - 24"x36"
- Fungus Fascination
- The Kelpafornia Series is Complete
- Fish Outta Water 037 and 038
- Skateboard Painting
- A Few New Paintings
- Sector 9 Artist Series Skateboards
- Art & Prints at Nikau Kai this Friday
- Heal the Bay Gala and Artwork
- Video: Heal the Bay Gala Artwork
- New 20x30in Bamboo Prints for Heal the Bay
- Video: Fish Outta Water for Surfrider San Diego Gala
- Video: Painting "Welcome to the Jungle"
- "Branching Out" at Art Whino April 13th
- Heal the Bay 2013 Partner Artist
- Dropping the Fear in 2013...
- Video: Time Lapse of a new Commission
- Video: Time Lapse of a Surfboard Painting
- Wedding Art
- Prints on Wood for Hurricane Sandy Relief
- Video: The Making of "Tropic Funk 1 & 2"
- National Cherry Blossom Festival Artwork
- Tru Protection Case Sneak Peek
- New Print for SurfAid Cup Malibu 2012
- Ventura Westside Artwalk :: July 21-22
- Print Release: Limited issue, 22-Color Print "The Island of Gratitude"
- Concrete Wave Magazine Cover, Article and 22 Color Print Release
- Create:Fixate show pics
- New November Art